Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun at Sunway~~~~

After begging my mum for several times, I managed to join my friends at sunway lagoon on 28dec2009.. early in the morning, 6am, I already woke up and ready to wait my uncle to fetch me.. Meanwhile, I found that my wallet was not in my room.. I searched everywhere.. Dining room, kitchen, garden, my sis room and else.. But, still I failed to find it..Anyway, I got no time, and left my house without wallet.. At 7.10am, I reached hai-o.. and, i called henry for several times.. In the same time, i called my sis to find the wallet for me.. She failed too.. This made me fear.. Anyway, I started to made myself calm.. After that, Henry fetched me to his house and we had nasi lemak for our breakfast.. At 8.40, we were at bus station and moved to sunway by bus..

Around 9.30, we reached sunway.. But darryl and yew ping just woke up... Fu yuan and his brother had their breakfast with mcdonald foods.. At the entrance, we met darryl .. and his brother.. Later on, we entered sunway lagoon.. We first found 3 lockers to put our things.. then we had fun together.. played on land.. Played water.. and shopping at sunway piramid.. oh my gosh.. I walked from 9.30am till 9.30pm.. My led almost patah already.. haha...

The day after fun at sunway, I woke up at 6am to go for my training.. I was extremely exhausted..And, I were abled to finish 15laps in 20min 20sec only.. Tired..

Happy holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment