Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now... Happy-sad-free-busy


It is a long term holidays now.. I will be working at parkson next week.. But what can I do now?? I have nothing to do.. Too bored... Watch TV, read books, play computer, help my parents in my shop,sleep and training(seldom).. I m such a useless people..

While millions of people is suffering at `Hai Di`, i m helpless and do nothing.. They are fighting for beverages, while I m wasting my food( sorry, i got stomachache for 2 days).. Haiz.. What can i do actually?? Some victims still trap under the collapsed construction, while I got all the freedom to move everywhere.. I m helpless.. Money donation?? I got no money.. Haiz.. The thing i can do just to pray for them..

17Jan, the tragedy happened to teenagers at Penang.. Their family and friends were so sad.. They lost their loved.. They will be disappeared forever.. Again , i m helpless..

In the same time, my friends who intake at college and university are busy with thier homework, assignment or study..They are so tired.. But, i m so free.. what can i help u??

Im searching anything meaningful to make my life colourful...

No comments:

Post a Comment