Monday, June 14, 2010

haha... update!!! update!!

It was 3 months ago i wrote my blog.. errmm.. i have started my study at smk tinggi klang form 6...At the same time i had changed from science stream to art(sej, bm, ekon).. there are some many people scold me for doing such a "stupid decision".. And, i don't know how to answer them.. == The only thing i can say is im not interested in science.. So,what am i going to be in the future?? lawyer? business man? director? i don't know.. im so sad failed to answer such an easy question.. anyway, i hope to find it very soon..

Here is the 1st photo i took in high school.. haha.. shu wen (on the left), me and mei ting(on the right)..

2 comments:

  1. u do the right desicion...choose those subject that get A+ to study...I should imitate u but now it's too late to say this kind of word...so what I can do is concentrate on them...hehe...I admire u bcoz u dare to face it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. haha.. tq.tq.. i hope its right!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete