Thursday, March 18, 2010

mssd olahraga

MSSD OLAHRAGA KLANG2010 - 8mac to 11mac... It was over... smk kg. jawa has merged as champion, while smjk kwang hua as 5th after smk t. a. jemaah, smk raja mahadi and smk meru.. well.. we, smjk kwang hua got 9 gold in this 4 days.. Sadly, my favourite sch, staj failed to make a happy ending- champion by losing kg, jawa jz 1 mark.. sorry, im helpless.. Anyway, congrats to smk kg jawa`s friends and teachers espacially miss tan.. haha..


It was part of nice memories in my lifespan.. I enjoy the events there.. seeing my frends won the race, get the medals.. And, we had fun together there.. i apprecriate all of u who make my life bright..^^


Lastly, i wish those athletes who are selected to msss do their training well and try their best to help klang merges as champion in selangor this year.. Go Go Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment