Thursday, October 13, 2011

What is new now?!

Nowadays, i`m not a runner anymore, but i think its just temporary. Never think of stop running, but i found that i used to it already.The life without sports seems a bit dull as i spent most of my time at home and indoor activities. I seldom explore myself to sunlight as last time.=( Anyway, i hope to maintain myself as a sportsman and even be stronger than old wc. physically stronger..

The life now is more on `useless` stuff as i`m just slacking and allowing myself to waste my time. It never happen before. Last time, i used my time fully and pack with favourite activities. Stpm may considered as the excuse for me to do change my life.>< Anyway, i admit that i spend more on books nowadays. But, im mentally weaken.. i get tired easily~~ ==!!!

And, i experience some shocking incidents recently! I had tried to apply some new skills in my preparing my exam, but results show that i failed in it.. there is some progression, but regression is more than progression. Another shocking incident had really influenced me a lots, but i would not like to share it here~~ Anyway, thanks that u give me a lesson~ =) trust me! i will learn..

Honestly, i dint wish anything on my birthday. I regret that i dint make a wish.=( Here i wish, i may turn to become mature( 19 years old can`t be childish anymore), be more independent and of coz be serious in everything( dun keep play play d lar) .. haha... Last but not the least, stpm 4 A`s!!!! =)

ohya, hoping for greater days!!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment